Effective Date: 12-21-2022
By using the Site, you agree to the collection, use, and sharing of your information as described in this Policy. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not use the Site.
We may change our policies and practices from time to time, and we encourage you to review the Policy whenever you access the Site.
- Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of information about you when you visit the Site:
- Personal information: This includes information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, email address, and phone number. We may collect personal information when you create an account, sign up for newsletters or alerts, participate in surveys or focus groups, or contact us with questions or feedback.
- Device and usage information: This includes information about the device you use to access the Site, such as the type of device, IP address, browser type, and operating system. We may also collect information about how you use the Site, such as the pages you visit, the links you click, and the search terms you enter.
- Location information: This includes information about your location, such as your IP address, that may be used to approximate your location.
- How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To provide, maintain, and improve the Site: We may use your information to operate, maintain, and improve the Site and to provide the services and features that you request.
- To communicate with you: We may use your information to communicate with you about your account, the Site, and other products and services that may be of interest to you.
- To personalize your experience: We may use your information to personalize your experience on the Site, such as by showing you content that is tailored to your interests.
- To analyze and improve the Site: We may use your information to better understand how users interact with the Site and to improve the Site and our products and services.
- How We Share Your Information
We may share your information in the following ways:
- With service providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers that perform services on our behalf, such as hosting, data analysis, payment processing, and customer service. These service providers are only permitted to use your information in connection with the services they provide to us.
- With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners, such as advertisers and sponsors, for marketing and other purposes.
- As required by law: We may disclose your information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, or to protect the safety, rights, or property of us or others.
- With your consent: We may share your information with third parties when you have provided your consent to do so.
- Your Choices
You have the following choices with respect to your information:
- Opting out of communications: You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions in the communication or by contacting us at email@example.com
- Accessing and correcting your information: You may access and update your account information by logging into your account