At Laguna Koi Ponds, we understand that shipping live koi fish can be a delicate process. Our top priority is to ensure that your koi arrive safely and in the best possible condition.
- We currently only ship koi fish within the United States.
- Koi fish orders shipped via FedEx are shipped on Monday – Thursday. Koi fish orders shipped via Air Cargo are shipped on Monday – Friday.
- Once Koi are purchased they are put three a three day pre ship treatment process to ensure the safest trip. Please note circumstance due to koi health, weather, or other factors may delay shipment.
- We will call you to confirm a date that works for you. It is important to be present at the time of arrival.
- We do not ship koi fish on weekends or public holidays.
- Delivery times may vary based on the shipping destination and the carrier’s schedule but all Koi Shipped Via FedEx are shipped via Priority Overnight.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
Live Arrival Guarantee:
- We guarantee that your koi fish will arrive alive and in good health.
- In the unlikely event that a koi fish arrives dead, please contact us within 4 hours of delivery. We need a video of the fish submitted to us.
- We will either replace the koi fish or issue a refund, at our discretion.
- Upon receipt of your koi fish, it is important to acclimate them to their new environment as quickly as possible.the box will look like this.
- We recommend that you float the bag in the water for 15-20 minutes before releasing the koi into the pond.
- It is important to monitor the water temperature and chemistry to ensure a smooth transition for your koi. Please note that we cannot guarantee the survival of koi fish once they have been released into the pond. Proper care and maintenance of your pond are essential to the health and well-being of your koi fish. Please read our recommended New Koi Treatment Protocol for best practice.
If you have any questions about our shipping policy, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help ensure a positive experience for you and your koi fish.